Breast feeding benefits
- Breastfeeding is the most environmentally friendly way to feed your baby.
- Breast milk is a renewable resource.
- Breastfeeding is not only beneficial to the environment;
1. The mother’s antibodies will protect the baby from illness.
2. Breastfed babies are less likely to have allergies.
3. Breastfeeding reduces the rates of breast cancer and ovarian cancer in mothers.
4. Breastfeeding saves time.
5. Mothers who breastfeed lose weight more quickly after giving birth.
If you’re breastfeeding,
- Be proud that you’re giving your baby the vest best start in life,
- while helping to reduce damage to our planet
- Breastfeeding is one of the best things we can do for our children.
- Commit to breast-feeding your child, no matter what
- Nurse within an hour of delivery
- Let the baby take a good grip of nipple while suckling
- Make baby stay in your room even after the C-section, unless separation is indicated
- Establish a good milk supply by letting your baby nurse whenever she/he wants.
- Eat nutritious meals, take adequate milk and get adequate sleep
- Take pain medication
- Do not use bottles for at least two weeks after delivery or else baby will have nipple confusion
- If newborn wets six-eight diapers/day and three stools, she/he is getting enough to eat. Consult paediatrician for weight check
- Get help from obstetrician in case of problems in breast-feeding
Online Sexual Health Clinic & Sex Education
Dr.D.Senthil Kumar, B.H.M.S., M.D(Alt Med)., M.Phil(Psy)
Consulting Psychologist cum Sex Educator & Homoeopath
*Member-Council of Sex Education and Parenthood (International)
*Member- International Association of Sexual Educators Counsellors & Therapists-London-UK
Every Sunday 12.30 pm to 3.00pm
(Consultation By Appointment Only)
Location:-To maintain patients privacy we are running our Sexual Health Clinic & Sex Education Camp Center in a Residential Apartment( Because Many Patients Hesitate to Visit Sexual Health Clinic in India) .Please call and confirm your appointment time and Place
Professional secrecy will be maintained
(Your complaints and other Details should be kept very confidential)