Top Ten Things You Should Know About G-Spot
1. The G-Spot is not buried somewhere deep within the depths of the vagina in some nook or cranny. You shouldn’t have to send out a search party to find it. The location of the G-Spot can vary from lady to lady, with some having theirs closer to the entrance of the vagina and some having theirs farther back, but just follow this technique and you shouldn’t have any problems finding it. It is best to do this in a highly aroused state. It can be difficult to find when not aroused, as it is usually a small area that becomes quite enlarged during arousal. Take a lubed finger, whichever is most comfortable. Turn your palm up. Now insert the finger barely inside the vagina, staying on the "ceiling" of the vagina. Now very slowly move the finger deeper into the vagina, being sure to stay against the "ceiling". You will soon find the pubic bone. You can't miss it. Once you find the pubic bone, move back just a little bit farther. Again, be sure to stay on the "ceiling". Move just behind the pubic bone and feel around for a small area about the size of a bean, or so. It has a different texture than the surrounding area. I like to describe the texture as being similar to corduroy, as it has ridges. I have also heard it described as feeling spongy. That will be the G-spot.
2. The G-Spot was named in 1944, after Dr. Ernst Grafenberg.
3. Try various means of stimulating the G-Spot. Try rubbing little circles, try moving your finger back and forth (like you are telling someone to "come here"), try pushing against it, and try tapping on it. Be sure to get your lady's feedback to see which method she prefers.
4. Some ladies are going to have a greater reaction to G-Spot stimulation than other ladies. Everyone is different, remember? For some ladies, it produces little or no result. Other ladies claim an earth-shattering out of this world orgasm that resonates from deep within the body and takes them to euphoria with a side excursion to nirvana and bliss.
5. It is true for some women that G-Spot play may become more likely to result in orgasm over a period of weeks or months after first starting to experiment with it. So, if you see little or no results at first, give it some time. As the saying goes, if at first you don’t succeed, try and try again.
6. Some experts claim that G-Spot orgasm intensity may be directly related to PC muscle tone, which is another incentive for doing regular PC muscle exercises, like Kegels.
7. Anytime you are stimulating the G-Spot, your lady may feel the urge to urinate. This is normal due to the fact that the G-Spot is right up against the bladder. The G-Spot is sometimes referred to as the urethral sponge, as it is the muscle underlying the urethra.
8. Sometimes when you stimulate the G-Spot, your lady may actually ejaculate. This is very normal. It doesn’t happen every time and it doesn’t happen to every lady. If it does happen, celebrate it. Don’t make her feel ashamed, guilty, or embarrassed. Reassure her that it is normal and tell her you are glad that it happened because it is evidence that you really did a great job of pleasuring her!
9. The G-Spot is not in the vaginal wall itself, but felt through it, and may therefore require more pressure to stimulate it, according to Dr. Beverly Whipple.
10. Some experts believe the G-Spot may actually be the roots of the clitoris crisscrossing the urethral sponge. These experts refer to the G-Spot as the “clitoral cluster”.
If you have any Doubt and to take Treatment
Dr.D.Senthil Kumar, B.H.M.S., M.D (Alt Med)., M.Phil(Psy)
Consulting Homoeopath & Psychologist cum Sex Educator
*Member-Council of Sex Education and Parenthood (International)
*Member-International Association of Sexual Educators Counselors & Therapists-London-UK
*Associate Member (Life) - Indian Association of Clinical Psychologist
Vivekanantha Homeo clinic & Psychological Counseling Center
8, Rajaji Salai
Chennai Camp Clinic:
Every Sunday 02.30 pm to 6.00pm
(Consultation By Appointment Only)
To get Appointment Mail us
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org